Success does not mean committing no mistakes; on the other hand it is about not repeating the same mistake twice. There are many steps involved in bringing back your ex boyfriend. Here are a few tips which bring you closer to your ex by using the magic of making up.
- Find out What Went Wrong and Where: Find out the actual reasons for the break up. Was it because one of you or both were possessive, domineering or abusive? If the answer is yes, it is better not to resume that kind of a relation. On the other hand, if you still treasure him as someone special in your life and want him back because you cannot live without him, it is well worth trying.
- Try to be the Person He Fell in Love With: Try to set right bad habits and mistakes, if any, and fulfill his emotional needs fully. A happy and smiling partner can do magic in enhancing the morale of your partner. Be optimistic and supportive so as to make your home warm and welcoming.
- Use Your Words Carefully: What you say to your ex boyfriend will have a bearing on the outcome of the meeting. Do not use abusive or threatening language. Crying and begging him to come back too wont work. Try to strike a balance between these two approaches and have a friendly discussion. Make the best use of the good feelings that he might still be having for you.
- Rewind the Golden Past: Try to bring back those happy days, when you were together and in deep love. Wear the same outfit that he was very fond of, serve his favorite meal with your hands or set out to your favorite outing spots to rekindle the flame of love and passion.
- Let Him Know That You Care For Him: Send a short email or message telling how much you miss him and the good old days, when you were together as a couple. This is a good way to start a conversation and to break the ice. You can always request him to reply back and if he does, you are one more step closer to the patch up.
- Extend an Invitation for an Outing: This would be a perfect backdrop, where you can express regret and talk things out. An open communication would clear the air of any suspicions you might have had about each other. Approach the problem from your ex boyfriend’s perspective as well to get a balanced view of the problem.
- Agree with the Break-Up: If you are serious in getting him back, all you can do is to agree with the break-up. Never commit the folly of fighting his decision as it will jeopardize any possibility of reaching a consensus.
- Sport a Style: Try to sport a different hairstyle or spruce up your appearance so as to retain the surprise element in your partner. A well groomed look has an important role to play in any marital relation. It is high time that you spare a thought in enhancing your appearance if you have been neglecting this area so far.
Getting back your Ex boyfriend is not as difficult as it might appear at the first glance; however, the hard part of it is in ensuring that you do not repeat the same mistakes that would land you in marital discord yet again. And if by any chance that happens, all your efforts will be in vain as you cannot expect to patch up with him every time this happens!